Social Sponsor Center IV
Social Sponsor Center 4, Tay Dang town, Ba Vi, Hanoi, is a center which is directly under Hanoi Department of Labour – Invalids and Social Affairs. Currently, it is taking care of more than 100 elder people and 150 homeless children (in which 50 are infants). In an effort to give a hand to unlucky people, Paloma Cruise team would like to set up a program in which we will visit and give presents to children and elder people there. Our visiting plan is as follows. We greatly appreciate people who want to come and join with us.
To give the donation of our customers and share our sympathy to people in difficulty.
– In Paloma Cruises, there are donation boxes for our guests to donate money
– Every month, we also take 50% revenue from one cabin on Halong Paloma cruise to raise fund.
– Visiting and giving presents to homeless children and elder people who are staying in Social Sponsor Center 4, Tay Dang town, Ba Vi, Hanoi Progress
– 22nd March, 2014: we will open donation boxes on Paloma Cruises and take all guests’ donation money to buy presents.
– Visiting Time: From 8:00am to 12:00am 25th March, 2014
– Venue: Grouping at Paloma office (24/33, Pham Ngu Lao, Hoan Kiem, HN) and then heading to Social Sponsor Center 4, Tay Dang town, Ba Vi, Hanoi. If you are interested in our program, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.