Dried beef salad is a popular and delicious recipe in Vietnam. It has gradually become a familiar snack in street food and in Vietnamese wedding parties and death anniversaries. Savoring the utter spiciness of chili, the spicy sweet of the dried beef, the crispiness of julienned green papaya, the pungent flavor of herbs and the nutty taste of roasted peanut, you are bound to comprehend how far-reaching its coverage is. A colorful dish with the wonderful taste and aroma definitely satisfies all gourmets. You can make dried beef salad yourself to treat your family and friends.
– 1 medium-sized papaya, peeled and sliced into julienned strips
– 1 carrot, peeled and sliced into julienned strips
– 5 ounces dried beef
– 3 tablespoons peanut, mashed and roasted
– Coriander, cockscomb mint and basil, finely chopped.
– 2 tablespoons vinegar or lemon juice
– 3 tablespoons fish sauce
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 3 chopped garlic cloves
– 2 chilies, finely sliced
– A cup of water
Done ! Time to enjoy !